It’s pretty much a given today that you’ve decided to hire a professional wedding photographer to capture your beautiful wedding moments onto photos. But that leaves the next question – Should you hire a professional wedding videography team to produce a wedding video?
Hiring a team whose expertise is in wedding videography would add to your budget no doubt. But here are 5 reasons we believe that you should strongly consider having wedding videography.
1. Capturing the sights you remember. Your wedding photographer will capture the big moments like the first kiss, or exchanging of the vows. With wedding videography, there is the magical feeling that can only be captured onto film. Seeing your very first kiss as husband and wife, or the wide smiles you had when you turned to your guests, all in stunning high definition video is a sight to behold.
2. Capturing the sights you may not have remembered… you’ve spent months planning and preparing for your wedding day, and when it finally comes, the day goes by so fast! Capturing the subtle moments is one of the main tenets of wedding videography. All the flowers you hand picked to decorate the church, the laughter and joy in your parents’ faces, your husband holding back his tears of happiness as he waits for you at the altar. These are all subtle, yet vivid memories that make your wedding day special – and will not be forgotten since it will be captured onto video.
3. Capturing the sounds. No matter how spectacular your photography is, it is only addressing one of our five senses – the sense of sight. With a wedding video, you would appease not just one, but two of your senses – the sense of vision, and the sense of hearing. Our wedding videography team is fully equipped with professional audio recording equipment. This means we can covertly hook up a microphone to the inside of your husband’s tuxedo. You’ll hear every quiver in his voice as he excitedly (or nervously) says his vows to you. You’ll hear the laughter from your guests as they react to the Best Man’s speech. And you’ll hear the two most important words on your wedding day, crystal clear…” I Do”.
4. Sharing your memories today, and tomorrow. For your wedding, you could only have a limited amount of friends and families attend the ceremony and reception. There are so many other relatives and loved ones that might not have been able to make it due to travel or other personal reasons. The beauty of hiring a wedding videography team to produce a wedding video for you is that you can instantly share your wedding day with them no matter where they are in the world. Aunt Jenny can see you in your beautiful wedding gown all the way from England. Also, imagine having your wedding video be a family treasure that you can share from generation to generation. Having your future grandchildren over for the weekend, and showing them your wedding video with them can be moments you cherish for years to come.http://reinventalafotografia.com/
5. No regrets. The Wedding and Event Videographers Association recently conducted a study, surveying brides. The results were eye-opening…
* 98% of newlywed couples recommended to future brides that they have wedding videography
* 63% of brides that did not consider or have wedding videography, would recommend to future brides to do so.
* And, there’s no better way to say it than directly from the brides themselves: “(wedding videography)…does a better job of capturing the emotions of the day, records the history of the day better, and they strongly feel that future children will enjoy their wedding video more than their wedding photographs.”
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4493713